23 December 2009

4 years and 1 month...

Today is a special day. It is one of twelve days that have an extra special place in my heart. The 22nd of every month is a reminder of the day when my life changed. Thanks to one boy in this world, I was able to become who I am today. By taking me under his wing and helping to show me the light again, my whole world was flipped 180 degrees. I can never thank him enough and I try to show him love, support, and thanks everyday, but sometimes it does not feel like enough. He brought my life hope and joy...and what to I bring to his? At first purpose, followed by pain, sadness, and heartbreak. I tried so hard to fix it, but it was to the point where it could not just simply be ignored and everyone just moved on. This time it was the fight that broke the boy's spirit. I wish everyday that I could take that fight back because I miss him so much. I miss being in his arms and feeling like he was never letting go. I miss holding his hand and knowing that everything was going to be ok. I miss holding his heart in a way that only a soul mate could. I pray to God that I really am his soul mate, because I cannot imagine my life without him...I hope that he cannot imagine his life without me too. I feel in heart that we are meant to be together and yes, there are a lot of other wonderful guys in the world, but not a single one of those other guys are who I fell in love with, or who I gave my heart to. This love that I feel for him is so strong and so real, and it is worth the wait. It is worth the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment