19 December 2009

First Day in Phoenix

Today was my first full day in Phoenix, Arizona at my parents new house :). It has been really nice so far...great weather, a Christmas party at my mom's work, and a night full of One Tree Hill. Not sure what tomorrow has in store for me, but I am sure it will be a good one. I also learned today that I got a "C" in Calculus (my second time through), which means that I do not need to feel like I can't move on to Calculus 2 next semester! Wahoo! Now I am just hoping the other classes turn out that way, or maybe even better would be nice.
Winter Break in a place where it is warm is kind of weird and different, but very nice at the same time. So far plans for the break are...Zoo Lights, a movie on Christmas, after Christmas shopping and a killer New Year's Eve party! Not too shabby :)

UofUgirl16

No comments:

Post a Comment