08 January 2010

Important information that everyone NEEDS to know! :)

People are forever asking each other things like: what is your favorite color? food? ice cream? sport? movie? book? if you were stranded on an island and could only take 5 things with you what would they be? The list can go on and on. So my goal today is to fill everyone in on what some of my favorite things are and what I like to do :)


 

 

 
20 of the Favs!

 
  1. Color = Baby Blue
  2. Food type = Mexican
  3. Food item = Shells! (my family's version of homemade tostadas)
  4. Snack Foods = Chex mix, Goldfish, Cheez-Its
  5. Ice Cream = Chocolate Better Batter (found only at Maggie Moo's)
  6. Sport = Soccer
  7. Movie = Grease!! (followed closely by The Lion King and Aladdin!!)
  8. Book = I love tooooooo many to pick a favorite! I love 'em all!!
  9. Fast Food Restaurant = Subway
  10. TV Shows = Law & Order: SVU, One Tree Hill, Make it or Break it, etc.
  11. Board Game = Scattergories (not technically a board game, but same idea)
  12. Soda = Dr. Pepper
  13. Juice = Grape
  14. Cereal = Cocoa Pebbles, Cookie Crisp, Quaker Oatmeal Squares
  15. Store in the Mall = Aeropostale, American Eagle, PacSun
  16. College Football Team = BOISE STATE BRONCOS!! (Fiesta Bowl champs '07 & '10!!)
  17. Music = Country, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock
  18. Candy Bar = Reese's Whipps, Kit-Kat
  19. Candy = Cherry Starbursts
  20. Season = Autumn

 
Stranded on an Isand!

 
  1. Books!! I love to read and if I was going to be stuck in the same place for an extended period of time, I would definitely want a variety of reading.
  2. My Ipod!! Life without music would be sad and empty. I would need music to keep life exciting on the island...I mean what is a tropical island with no tunes? LAME!
  3. My laptop!! The island would obviously have wireless internet and I could stay in touch with everyone and up to date on current events! I could also do my journaling on the computer, eliminating the need for notebooks :)
  4. My Camera!! I need to be able to take pictures of all the beautiful surroundings! My trip needs to be documented!
  5. That special guy!! What kind of life would you lead on a deserted island if you didn't have that sexy eye-candy?! Definitely need to have your stud right by your side! (Dennis...pack your bags!! hehe) 
Well there you have it...a little insight on the things I love! Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment