07 January 2010

It is now 2010! This is going to be a year full of accomplishment and satisfaction. I am determined to make this the best year yet! With the help of family, friends, and that special someone, this is something that can actually happen.

I have never really done the whole New Year's Resolution list. On the rare occassion I did, all i did was talk about it...I never wrote it down, never really stuck to anything. This year, that is changing. I am making a list and I am going to do everything in my power to achieve every goal I set. What are those goals? I am not completely sure yet...but let me assure you, they will be good ones! School will be a major priority of the year. Also, on the top of the list, being a better person in this year, than i was in the last.

With starting a new decade, comes the opportunity for a whole new self. Who will you be over these next ten years? What kind of relative, friend, spouse, partner will you be? What will people have to say about you when they look back on the past decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment